Location – Mumbai
At Champak, the children’s magazine, we are on the lookout for a Social Media Marketing professional to join our dynamic team. If you have 1-2 years of experience in creating new and exciting content strategies and crafting captivating social media content for creative clients or publishing houses, we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Crafting and implementing insight-based, engaging social media strategies and solutions aligned with our brand identity
- Working at the intersection of strategy and content
- Managing our social media and content accounts and creating relevant strategies for each – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Working closely with designers, video editors, and editorial team to create content plans and content
- Keeping a keen eye on industry-specific as well as platform-specific trends to create content, while utilizing Champak’s rich archival content
- Measuring the impact of online marketing campaigns and keeping track of growth analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in roles pertaining to social media strategy, marketing, and content creation. Work experience in industries like publishing, children’s literature, and with creative brands would be highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A deep understanding of content consumption on key social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Knowledge of basic design principles and aesthetics
- Experience working efficiently with Canva and willingness to learn other design tools
- Experience in using social media tools like Meta Business Suite
- Passion for storytelling through visuals
- Ability to create engaging social media content
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey, delighting our young readers through imaginative social content, apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should read “Creative Strategist – Social Media (Champak Magazine)”