You will need:
Paper cup, colour papers, chenille stick, googly eyes, marker pen, pencil, glue and scissors.
How to make it:
1. Draw an outline of the body of Titu butterfly on a colour paper and cut it out.
2. With the marker pen, draw details on the cutout as shown. Stick googly eyes.
3. Cut the chenille stick into two, twist and glue them on the back of Titu’s head as shown. Stick the cutout to the paper cup.
4. Take another colour paper and fold it in half. Draw one half of Titu’s wings and cut it to get two wings.
5. Add details to the wings using the marker pen. Stick them to the cup behind Titu’s body as shown.
Your Titu pen stand is ready!