You will need:
Designer paper, colourful paper, ribbon, a pencil, an eraser, scissor, glue, scale and colourful sketch pens.
1. For the apron, draw two curves on a square designer paper.
2. Cut out the two curves.
3. For the pocket of the apron, cut a rectangle from another designer paper and apply glue on 3 sides of it.
4. Stick the rectangular paper on the bottom of the apron cut-out.
5. Use colourful papers to make cut-outs of a spatula, a knife, a fork and a heart.
6. Insert the paper spatula, knife, fork and heart inside the apron pocket.
7. Take a ribbon of the length that can go around the neck and cut it. Stick the ends, forming a neckband.
8. Stick the neckband on the backside of the apron.
Your Father’s Day Apron is ready!