You will need:
- acrylic paint,
- paint brush,
- pencil, scale,
- glue and scissors.
1. Place the magazine on a sheet of mountboard and cut around it so that the cutout is slightly bigger than the magazine.
2. Make two more rectangular cutouts that are narrower but about the same height as the cutout in step 1. These will form the sides of the rack.
3. Make another rectangular cutout for the base using the measurements from the previous two cutouts as shown.
4. Stick the cutouts from Step 2 along the sides of the cutout from Step 1 as shown. Then stick the base as well.
5. Cut two thin strips from the mountboard and stick to the front of the rack. Paint the rack.
Now you can put in your favourite Champak magazine in your very own magazine rack!