Hot, roasted corn is a must-have this monsoon! Use a topping of your choice and have fun!
To cook the corn:
1. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 190°C.
2. Put the whole corn along with the husk in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. If there’s no husk, cover the corn with foil and bake.
3. Ask an adult to remove the corn from the oven and peel the husk off.
4. Insert a popsicle stick on both sides of the corn to hold.
5. Mix the ingredients for the toppings and brush your favourite one on the corn! Enjoy!
1. Butter, salt and pepper
2. Butter and chocolate sauce
3. Honey, lemon juice and butter
4. Cheese sauce, butter and pepper
5. Lemon juice and chaat masala