Make a pencil box at home to store all your stationery!
You will need:
Pink and white chart papers, pencil, ruler, scissors, glue, black marker
How to make:
1. On a white chart paper, draw a rectangle measuring 18x16cms. Divide the rectangle into one row and 6 columns measuring 3cm each.
2. Draw 6 triangles over the columns.
3. Draw a horizontal strip on one side of the rectangle and semi-circles on the triangles. Your template is ready.
4. Cut on the lines and fold the semi-circle flaps inwards.
5. Apply glue on these flaps and the horizontal strip to secure the body of the pencil.
6. On a pink chart paper, draw two parallel lines measuring 18cm. Divide the lines into 6 parts of 3cm each. On this line, draw a hexagon with each side measuring 3cms. Draw a thick border around the 5 sides of the hexagon.
8. Cut the template and fold the hexagon forward. Fold the 5 segments on the thick band.
9. Fold the 5 flaps inwards and glue the segments to them. This is the cover of the pencil box.
10. Use a black marker to decorate the pencil.